ⓘ Itwari railway station
Itwari is a railway station, junction, and terminus about 5 km from Nagpur Railway Station in Maharashtra state of India.
A few trains also terminate at this station. It is also a narrow-gauge line railway junction. The station code is ITR and is managed by South East Central Railway. 3 long distance trains which starts from and terminates at Itwari instead of Nagpur are Itwari Junction-Tatanagar passenger, Bilaspur - Itwari Intercity SF Express & Shivnath Express. Itwari is among the five small stations which fall within the extended city limits of Nagpur along with Ajni, Kalamna, Kamptee and Khapri.
One of the few existing narrow-gauge lines of the Satpura Railway, the Nainpur–Chhindwara–Itwari line terminates here.
Further, the area around Itwari railway station is also known as Itwari Locality of Nagpur.
- 31 mi from Ramtek. The Ramtek station connects only with Nagpur Junction and with Itwari railway station Ramtek railway station at the India Rail Info
- major stations are Itwari railway station ITR Gondia G Bhandara Road BRD Dongargarh DGG Rajnandgaon RJN Durg Junction railway station DURG
- Express Gevra Road - Nagpur Shivnath Express Itwari Gondia Memu Itwari Tirodi Passenger Itwari - Tatanagar Passenger Itwari - Raipur Passenger Tirodi Tumar Road Passenger
- Ahmedabad Superfast Express Visakhapatnam - Durg Passenger Raipur - Itwari Passenger Tatanagar - Itwari Passenger BPHB Bhilai Power House India Rail Info. Retrieved
- urban rail station in vicinity of Nagpur in Maharashtra lies on Howrah - Nagpur - Mumbai line. It is 7 km from Nagpur Junction and 3 km from Itwari Junction
- among the five small stations which falls within the extended city limits of Nagpur. The name of these five stations are Ajni, Itwari Kalamna, Kamptee
- in Dhantoli The Times of India. Retrieved 14 September 2013. Itwari Railway Station India9.com. Retrieved 14 September 2013. Curfew to continue
- Jharsuguda Passenger unreserved Gondia - Raigarh Jan Shatabdi Express Itwari - Tatanagar Jn Passenger Kalinga Utkal Express Korba - Raipur MEMU Korba
- Via Nagpur Howrah - Hapa - Okha Link Express Howrah - Porbandar SF Express Itwari - Tatanagar Jn Passenger Jodhpur - Puri Express Kalinga Utkal Express Kamakhya
- Gevra Road - Itwari - Bilaspur is an express train belonging to South East Central Railway zone that runs between Gevra Road and Itwari Junction in India
- Govindpuri Guntur Hanumangarh Hapur Hassan Hathras Hisar Indara Itarsi Itwari Jakhal Jalpaiguri Janghai Jetalsar Jhansi Kalol Panchmahal Kanalus Karjan
- passengers use the Nagpur Junction railway station the city s main station daily smaller stations are at Ajni, Itwari Kalamna, Kamptee and Khapri. A
- Hingoli Deccan railway station serves Hingoli in Hingoli district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Railways in the Hingoli area are not electrified
- multi - tracked. Indian Railway IR runs more than 20, 000 passenger trains daily, on both long - distance and suburban routes, from 7, 349 stations across India.
- Malkhed railway station is a small railway station located in Amravati District of Maharashtra state in Western India. Its Indian Railways station code is
- Junction railway station station code: MJRI is a junction railway station on New Delhi Chennai main line and Majri Mudkhed line in Nagpur CR railway division
- Kirloskarvadi railway station is one of the important railway station in Sangli district, Maharashtra and on Central Railway line. Station code is KOV.
- Junction railway station station code: NAB is a junction railway station on Gondia - Nagbhir - Balharshah line and Nagpur - Nagbhir line in Nagpur SEC railway division
- Kopargaon railway station is a railway station serving Kopargaon town, in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra State of India. It is under Solapur railway division
- Malavli Station is a railway station of Pune Suburban Railway on Mumbai - Chennai line. The station has two platforms and a foot over bridge. Nearby attractions
- Madha railway station is a small railway station in Solapur district, Maharashtra. Its code is MA. It serves Madha city. The station consists of two platforms
- Mitewani Railway Station serves Mitewani and surrounding villages in Bhandara District in Maharashtra, India.
- Chicholi Railway Station serves Chicholi and nearby area in Bhandara District in Maharashtra, India.
- of Reha Nagbhid Station Together, they completed whole section of 81 miles. The Nagbhid to Itwari section of Bengal Nagpur Railway in 1906 was completed
- this line, are amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway Communications - Railways The Gazetteers Department, Maharashtra. Retrieved
- the Nagpur railway station Ajni Railway Station and Itwari Railway Station are the important stations of the city. Other railway stations in the city
- 1853. By May, 1854, Great Indian Peninsula Railway s Bombay - Thane line was extended to Kalyan. Bhusawal station was set up in 1860 and in 1867 the GIPR branch
- Madurai Usilampatti in Tamil Nadu Pilibhit Bisalpur in Uttar Pradesh 2019 Itwari Bhandarkund in Maharashtra MP Lucknow Sitapur in UP Mandhana Brahmavart
- Bazar Mumbai Kamathipura Muzaffarpur Chaturbhuj Sthan Nagpur Ganga Jamuna, Itwari New Delhi Garstin Bastion Road Pune Budhwar Peth Sitamarhi Boha Tola - burnt
Users also searched:
railway, station, Itwari, Itwari railway station, itwari railway station, transport in nagpur. itwari railway station,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →