ⓘ Ajni railway station
Ajni is a railway station in vicinity of Nagpur in Maharashtra on Delhi-Chennai line.
It is situated at a distance of about 2.8 km from Nagpur railway station. There are plans to develop it as a terminus alternative to Nagpur. A proposal has also been sent to Railway Ministry to develop it as a Coaching complex.
Many trains have a brief stop of about 2 minutes at this station. This station is mainly used by residents of Central, West, South-West and Southern suburbs of Nagpur and short-distance daily travelers. Trains terminating at Nagpur get almost 80 percent emptied here. And trains originating from Nagpur get filled here with almost 40 percent.
Ajni is among the five small stations which falls within the extended city limits of Nagpur. The name of these five stations are Ajni, Itwari, Kalamna, Kamptee & Khapri.
- Junction Ajni Both trains are hauled by Ajni based WAP 7 on its entire journey. Humsafar Express Pune Junction railway station Ajni railway station Runs one
- Taluka to the north. The primary language of the village is Marathi. The closest railway station are Nagpur railway Station and Ajni Railway Station
- Amravati railway station serves Amravati in Amravati district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is linked to Badnera railway station on the Howrah - Nagpur - Mumbai
- Purna railway station is a main railway station in Parbhani district, Maharashtra. Its code is PAU. It serves Purna city. The station consists of four
- Express. Itwari is among the five small stations which fall within the extended city limits of Nagpur along with Ajni Kalamna, Kamptee and Khapri. One of
- Uppal railway station is a small railway station in Warangal Urban district, Telangana. Its code is OPL. It serves Uppal village. Uppal station is situated
- Washim railway station is a small railway station in Washim district, in Vidharbha region of the Maharashtra. Its code is WHM. It serves Washim city. The
- gave an account of the railway line and its importance from the point of view of trade: There are electric locomotive sheds at Ajni and Bhusawal on this
- Secunderabad, on this line, are amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway Ajni has an electric loco shed and a diesel trip shed. It is primarily
- passengers use the Nagpur Junction railway station the city s main station daily smaller stations are at Ajni Itwari, Kalamna, Kamptee and Khapri
- Ajni Express and 11205 11206 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Nizamabad Express. Runs one day in a week for every direction. Rewa Terminal railway station Nagpur
- WAP 4 or Ajni based WAP 7 for the remainder of its journey. With progressive electrification, it is now hauled by a Bhusaval based WAP 4 or Ajni based WAP
- is hauled by a Ajni based WAP 7 locomotive HOG enabled Humsafar Express Pune Junction railway station Nagpur Junction railway station Runs one days
- section between Karjat railway station and Lonavala railway station where the gradient is of 1 in 40. Now it is push pulled by an Ajni based 7, one in the
- multi - tracked. Indian Railway IR runs more than 20, 000 passenger trains daily, on both long - distance and suburban routes, from 7, 349 stations across India.
- Hingoli Deccan railway station serves Hingoli in Hingoli district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Railways in the Hingoli area are not electrified
- Malkhed railway station is a small railway station located in Amravati District of Maharashtra state in Western India. Its Indian Railways station code is
- General Unreserved 2 Seating cum Luggage Rake Both trains are hauled by an Ajni Loco Shed based WAP - 7 or Kylan Loco Shed based WCAM - 3 electric locomotive
- Junction railway station station code: MJRI is a junction railway station on New Delhi Chennai main line and Majri Mudkhed line in Nagpur CR railway division
- following which it got either a WAP 4 of Bhusawal Shed or WAP 7 of Ajni shed. With Central Railway completing the change over of 1500 V DC traction to 25, 000
- 2016: Work started on Ajni road. near Ajni railway station September 2016: Work started on back side of Nagpur railway station October 2016: Work started
- Kirloskarvadi railway station is one of the important railway station in Sangli district, Maharashtra and on Central Railway line. Station code is KOV.
- nagpur railway station 12 km from ajni railway station And 6 km from Dr babasaheb ambedkar international airport. The nearest metro station is Khapri
- Nagar Byramji Town Chaoni Mangalwari Gaddi Godam Gitti Khadan Pratap Nagar Ajni Pardi Indora Maskasath Jaripatka Ashok Nagar Gokulpeth Giripeth Bajaj Nagar
- RPM WAP - 7 30509 Varun GZB WAP - 7 30521 Varun GZB WAP - 7 30543 Ojas AJNI WAP - 7 30573 Cauvery ED WAP - 7 30576 Chamundi KJM WAP - 7 30622 Sharavathi
- Central Line, it has been hauled occasionally by Bhusaval based WAP 4 WAM - 4 or Ajni based WAP 7. At Karjat, it gets two or three WAG - 5, WAG - 7 or WCAM 3 bankers
- S1, G2, SLR, It gets Bhilai Wap7 from Gevra Road to Nagpur and WAP 7 of Ajni shed from Nagpur to Amritsar. It started in November 2012. Year 1977 - Introduced
- WAP 7i from the Ajni shed or WAP 7 from the TKD shed hauls the train from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus up to Jabalpur Junction railway station handing over to
- Junction railway station station code: NAB is a junction railway station on Gondia - Nagbhir - Balharshah line and Nagpur - Nagbhir line in Nagpur SEC railway division
- Kopargaon railway station is a railway station serving Kopargaon town, in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra State of India. It is under Solapur railway division
Users also searched:
railway, station, Ajni, Ajni railway station, ajni railway station, transport in nagpur. ajni railway station,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →