ⓘ Edappally Junction
Edappally Junction is an intersection at Edappally, Kochi in the state of Kerala, India. Four major highways intersect at the junction. Indian National Highway 47, National Highway 66, National Highway 47A and Kochi Bypass intersect here. It is one of the busiest junctions in Kerala.
1. Roads that intersect
National Highway 66
National Highway 66 passes through the Edappally Junction and ends in Panvel near Mumbai in Maharashtra. It is the 7th longest highway in India with 1.296 km.
National Highway 47
National Highway 47 passes through the Edappally Junction. It is located at the west side of the junction.
The Kochi Bypass starts at the Edappally Junction and ends at Aroor Junction. This 17-km stretch of road running across the city has evolved into a central business district of the city.
2. Places of interest
Lulu Cochin Mall
Lulu Cochin Mall is a shopping mall under construction located on bypass junction. It will be built on an area of 2.200.000 square feet 204.000 m2, with total area for mall alone at 1.698.000 square feet 157.700 m2 making it the biggest shopping mall of India.
- well as a prominent residential region. Edappally junction is one of the busiest junctions in the city. Edappally in English literally translates as Eda
- Edappally Station code: IPL is a railway station of the Southern Railway Network in Edappally Kochi, India. This station handles mainly passenger trains
- Aluva and Palarivattom. Edappally metro station is located over the Edappally junction which is one of the busiest road junctions in Kerala. It is one of
- Edappal is a town in Malappuram district, Kerala state, India. Edappal is at a junction of two roads Thrissur - Kuttippuram and Palakkad - Ponnani state highways
- stretch. Edappally Junction Towards Palarivattom, Kalamassery and Cheranallur Palarivattom Junction Towards Kakkanad and Kaloor Vytilla Junction Towards
- junction in the city. This makes cheranellore a hotspot as it connects Edappally Kalamassery, Paravur and Ernakulam.. The cheranalloor ferry connects
- at Vytilla Junction at the southern side and the 5 - kilometre - long 3.1 mi Kaloor Road connects Banerjee Road to NH 47 at Edappally Junction The 17 km
- are found in Kangarappady. Kangarappady is 5 kilometer away from Edappally Toll junction and LuLu International Shopping Mall, 3 Kilometer away from Kakkanad
- Kallooppara sub - division to Edappally dynasty. As the withdrawal of Thekkumkoor kings, Kallooppara came under the Edappally dynasty, which is also known
- Church South Indian Bank and Nehan Tourism On Edappally Road Deshabimani Jn, Palarivattom, Mamangalam, Edappally and Lulu Mall Kalamassery, Aluva, Nedumbassery
- South Railway Station, 100 years old temple. Edappally Krishna Temple Opposite Changampuzha Park, Edappally Maramkulangara Krishna Temple Vennela - Thrippunithura
- Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad LuLu Mall is at Edappally Junction in the city of Kochi, at the junction of two national highways, NH 544 previously known
- interesting places in Vattamkulam panchayath are, Punch Nagar, Chekanoor and Edappal junction Neeliyad, Pottur, Sukapuram and Naduvattam. Kuttippala, Vellaranbu
- Kollam Junction railway station station code: QLN is a junction station situated in the city of Kollam in Kerala, India. It is the second largest railway
- Shoranur Junction is the railway station located at Shoranur, Palakkad District, Kerala. It comes under the Palakkad Railway Division of the Southern Railway
- Ernakulam Junction railway station also known as Ernakulam South, code: ERS is the biggest railway station in the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. Controlling
- Palakkad Junction formerly known as Olavakkode Junction STN CODE: PGT is a railway station in Kerala state, India situated in the city of Palakkad.
- Mahadeva Temple Punnackkal Devi Temple Edappally Sree Krishna Swamy Temple Ravipuram Sree Krishna Swamy Temple Edappally Maha Ganapathy Temple Paravoor Dakshina
- phase I line is located in the outskirts of the area, along the Kaloor - Edappally Road next to the Renai Hotel. The phase II line of the metro from Kaloor
- by road. The distance to the National Highway 47 is 6 km at Edappally bye - pass junction where Lulu Mall, the largest shopping mall in the country, is
- Vettukadu, and Mavara, among others. It is a junction on the Palakkad - Ponnani route, leading to Edappal Thrithala, Koottanad, and Parakkulam. It is a
- the junction The Oberon Mall, another multiplex mall in Kochi with its cinemax theatres, is also situated along the way from Vyttila to Edappally Janatha
- 2018 flyover at Edapally to reduce the congestion at the junction of NH 47 and NH 17 at Edappally The DMRC was appointed to implement the project. Education
- Kayamkulam Junction railway station Station code: KYJ is a railway station in Kerala, located at Kayamkulam, Alappuzha District. It is an NSG 3 category
- and intra - city roads. The site is connected to Edappally Kundannoor, Palarivattom, Vytilla junction through Kochi Bypass and exit road links with Ettumanoor
- Nagercoil Junction station code: NCJ is a railway junction in Kanyakumari district in the state of Tamil Nadu. Trivandrum - Nagercoil - Kanniyakumari and
- hurdle. About 18 miles 29 km of the railway line, between Angamaly and Edappally passed through the erstwhile Travancore state. In October 1899, the Travancore
- long. Thrissur Choondal Kunnamkulam Perumpilavu Changaramkulam Edappal Thrikkanapuram joins NH 66 Roads in Kerala List of State Highways in
- Kottayam Dist, Kerala, belonged to Edappally Swaroopam. There was a Bhagavathy Mother goddess temple in Kanam. Edappally Thampuran had a consort in the
- installation of high - tech automatic traffic enforcement systems on the 98 km Edappally - Mannuthy stretch of NH 544. As part of the Rs 8.5 crore project, 65 automatic
Users also searched:
Junction, Edappally, Edappally Junction, edappally junction, transport in kochi. edappally junction,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →