ⓘ Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Indore)
MG Road or Mahatma Gandhi Road formerly known as James Street is one of the busiest roads of the city of Indore and a foremost shopping district in the city. It is spread over 8.6 km. Starting from Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport it leads to the life line of city i.e. A.B. Road on Palasia Square. Major landmarks include Indore High Court, Regal Square, Gandhi Hall, Treasure Island, Chhappan Dukaan, Jail Road, Kothari Market, Rajwada and Khajuri Bazaar.
1.1. Major Junctions Aerodrome
Western terminal point of M.G. Road where it meets with a link road to National Highway 59 and Supper Corridor which is an upcoming hub for IT mega campus like TCS SEZ, Infosys SEZ and new sport complex.
Landmarks: Bijasan Tekri, Gommat Giri, Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport
1.2. Major Junctions Bada Ganpati
Intersection of M.G. Road and Netaji Subhash Chandra Marg locally known as Bada Ganpati Square is a busy junction with commercial and religious traffic due to famous temple of bada ganpati on the junction.
Landmarks: Bada Ganpati Mandir
1.3. Major Junctions Malharganj
Oldest market and one of the most dense areas of Indore where M.G. Road become narrow due to congestion and heavy markets Cloth Market, Seetla mata market, Sarafa and many more.
Landmarks: Sarafa, Chhipa bakhal
1.4. Major Junctions Rajwada
Centre of Indore and adjoining State Highway 27 to Ujjain and connect north city to south city. It is the busiest pedestrian junction on M.G Road and in Indore too.
Landmarks: Rajwada, Khajuri Bazaar, Krishnapura chattris and Khan river.
1.5. Major Junctions Regal
A huge round about after which 2 lane M.G. Road turns into a six lane express road. The circle connect east city to west and old to new. Major road intersecting on Regal Junction and adjoining areas are R.N.T Marg towards Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Station Road towards Indore Junction, Nehru Park Road and Prince Yeshwant Road toward Holkar Cricket Stadium.
Landmarks: Regal Cinemas, Central Mall, Central Library, Indore High Court
1.6. Major Junctions Indraprasth
A junction with big malls, branded showrooms and wide roads make M.G. Road a fashion street.
Landmarks: Pizza Hut, Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Treasure Island, Indraprasth Mall, Apollo Tower Mall, Globus Mall, PVR Cinemas, McDonalds, etc.
Many Indian cities have an MG road, and in general there is no linkage between these various roads except that in many cases, these happen to be one of the busiest parts of the city.
- Mahatma Gandhi Road which is also used in its abbreviated form as M. G. Road, named after Mahatma Gandhi M. G. Road is one of the most frequently used
- Centre, East of Kailash Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Baba Kharag Singh Marg Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Rohini and Niti bagh Safdarjang
- in the burning of vehicles belonging to the Raj. Hemu Kalani joined Mahatma Gandhi s Quit India movement when it was started in 1942. Support for the movement
- Caribbean. His efforts in helping the Indo - Caribbeans is compared to Mahatma Gandhi s efforts of helping Indian South Africans. Malaviya was one of the
- Schlichtmann 2016 A Peace History of India: From Ashoka Maurya to Mahatma Gandhi Vij Books. p. 26. ISBN 978 - 93 - 85563 - 52 - 2. Subramani, Dr.Vijaya September
- Mahiyari - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Gandhiji - In Mahatma Gandhi s birthplace at Porbandar Mural Painting - Tata Institute Of Fundamental
- violence in India. On 28 October, the Vatican called upon the memory of Mahatma Gandhi for an end to the religious violence in Orissa. In a written address
- Road Hanuman Temple at Balapur Marg Railway Gate, Dabki Road Shri Salasar Balaji Hanuman Temple Shani Mandir, Mahatma Gandhi Road. Mosques in Akola city:
- City Mall - 36 near Mangla Chowk and Rama Magneto Mall Srikant Verma Marg and Big Bazaar at Rao Trade Center have opened here, providing ultra modern
- in the history of India. One is the first meeting of the stalwarts Mahatma Gandhi Jawaharlal Nehru and Mohd Ali Jinnah during the Indian National Congress
- Rajaji Marg there, the public and numerous dignitaries paid homage, including former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and
- Kota Kolkata 151, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolkata - 700007 Kolkata, Sealdah, Howrah, Dhanbad, Kharagpur Mumbai 282, Samaldas Gandhi Marg Princess Street
Users also searched:
Marg, Gandhi, Indore, Mahatma, Mahatma Gandhi Marg Indore, mahatma gandhi marg (indore), transport in indore. mahatma gandhi marg (indore),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →