ⓘ Amravati railway station
Amravati railway station serves Amravati in Amravati district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is linked to Badnera railway station on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. This is a Terminal Station. Train for Mumbai, Pune, Tirupati, Jabalpur, Surat, Nagpur originates from Amravati. It is one of the three railway stations of Amravati city.
The first train in India travelled from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. By May, 1854, Great Indian Peninsula Railways Bombay-Thane line was extended to Kalyan. Bhusawal railway station was set up in 1860 and in 1867 the GIPR branch line was extended to Nagpur.
The 138 kilometres 86 mi long broad gauge Badnera-Narkhed line was completed in 2012. New Amravati railway station is on the new track.
Railways in the Amravati area were electrified in 1993-94. The 2 km long Amravati chord line was electrified in 2011-2012.
Important trains departing Amravati Terminal:
- 22117/22118 Pune - Amravati AC Superfast Express
- 19025/19026 Surat - Amravati Express
- 12159/12160 Amravati - Jabalpur Superfast Express
- 12111/12112 Mumbai CST - Amravati Superfast Express
- 11405/11405 Pune - Amravati Express
- 12765/12765 Tirupati - Amravati Superfast Express
- 12119/12120 Amravati - Ajni Nagpur Intercity Superfast Express
- Amravati - Wardha Passenger.
- Badnera - Amravati Shuttle.
- Nagpur - Amravati Passenger.
- New Amravati railway station is a small railway station in Amravati city of Maharashtra. Its code is NAVI. The station building was inaugurated in December
- The Narkhed Amravati line is a Single Electric Branch line which connected Narkhed in Nagpur district to Amravati by Indian Railway in the state of Maharashtra
- Badnera railway station serves Badnera, an area in Amravati city in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a junction station on the Howrah - Nagpur - Mumbai
- Amravati pronunciation help info formerly Oomrawutty is a city in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Amravati is the second largest and populous city
- The Jabalpur - Amravati Express is a Mail Express Train of Indian Railways which runs between Jabalpur Junction railway station of Jabalpur, the major
- Amravati and vice versa. Surat railway station Amravati railway station Conversion Passenger Train to Mail Express train between Surat and Amravati STATUS
- Amravati district is a district of Maharashtra state in central India. Amravati is the administrative headquarters of the district. The district is situated
- Malkhed railway station is a small railway station located in Amravati District of Maharashtra state in Western India. Its Indian Railways station code is
- Districts: Akola, Amravati Buldhana, Washim, Yavatmal Largest City: Amravati Literacy: 77.79 Area under irrigation: 2, 582.02 km² Railways broad gauge 249 km
- Orange City railway station is a small railway station in Amravati district, Maharashtra. Its code is WOC. It serves Warud Town. The station consists of
- Malda Town Express Surat - Amravati Express Surat - Puri Superfast Express Surat opening plaque Surat Railway Station New electronic coach indicators
- inaugurated the New Amravati railway station it seemed as if the project would be completed soon. Far from it. In November 2009, the Railway Ministry announced
- Central Railway CR Latur is well connected to Latur Road junction railway station Parli Vaijnath, Purna, Hingoli, Washim, Akola, Amravati Wardha
- 19025 26 Surat - Amravati Express 19003 04 Bandra Terminus - Bhusaval Khandesh Express DXG Dharangaon: Timetable India Rail Info. Station Dharangaon
- Purna railway station is a main railway station in Parbhani district, Maharashtra. Its code is PAU. It serves Purna city. The station consists of four
- halt here. The following trains halt at Nandura railway station in both directions: Surat - Amravati Express Mumbai CSMT - Nagpur Sewagram Superfast Express
- Junction railway station is a main railway station in Latur district, Maharashtra. It falls under the Secunderabad Division in south central railway zone
- Washim railway station is a small railway station in Washim district, in Vidharbha region of the Maharashtra. Its code is WHM. It serves Washim city. The
- Dhulghat railway station is a small railway station in Amravati district, Maharashtra, India. Its code is DGT. It serves Deulghat town. The station consists
- Amalner Railway Station serves Amalner city in Jalgaon district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Its code is AN. It has two platforms. Passenger, MEMU
- Champa in Central Vietnam Amravati railway station in Maharashtra, India Amaravati Express, Express train operated by Indian Railways passing through the
- Chamak - Nowbagh - Achalpur Badnera Jn - Amravati En route station details - Badnera Jn - Amravati Bhuswal railway division serves the following districts
- Navapur railway station is located on Gujarat - Maharashtra state border in Navapur town of Nandurbar district, Maharashtra. Its code is NWU. It has three
- Achalpur Railway Station serves Achalpur in Amravati district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the terminal station on Narrow gauge Murtajapur
- halt here. The following trains halt at Varangaon railway station in both directions: Surat - Amravati Express Mumbai CSMT - Nagpur Sewagram Superfast Express
- Dhamangaon railway station is a railway station serving Dhamangaon town, in Amravati district of Maharashtra State of India. It is under Nagpur railway division
- Bgh Jn Railway Station near to Darwha are the railway stations reachable from nearby towns. Amravati Railway Station is major railway station 72 km near
- here. The following trains halt at Nardana railway station in both directions: 19025 26 Surat - Amravati Express 19003 04 Bandra Terminus - Bhusaval
- Express 19025 26 Surat - Amravati Express 12655 56 Ahmedabad - Chennai Central Navjeevan Superfast Express Bardoli railway station Tapi district VYA Vyara
- railway station in vicinity of Nagpur in Maharashtra on Delhi - Chennai line. It is situated at a distance of about 2.8 km from Nagpur railway station
Users also searched:
railway, station, Amravati, Amravati railway station, amravati railway station, transport in amravati. amravati railway station,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →