ⓘ Aurangabad railway station
Aurangabad railway station is a railway station located on the Secunderabad-Manmad section which mainly services Aurangabad City. This railway station comes under the Nanded division of the South Central Railway zone and has rail connectivity with major cities such as Hyderabad, Delhi, Nizamabad, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Nanded, and Latur Road.
Aurangabad Railway Station was opened in 1900. It was made by the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad Mir Osman Ali Khan. His highness Nizam made Godavari Valley Railway Company under the Nizams Guaranteed State Railway. In 1876 work began during the regime of 6th Nizam Mir Mahbub Ali Khan. The first line between Hyderabad and Bezwada was constructed.
The first broad gauge line between Secundrabad and Wadi was constructed in 1885. Hyderabad–Manmad line work completed in 1900. Hyderabad–Jaipur meter line work started and was completed in 1906.
In 1950 nizam granted railway was nationalized and merged in India railway. In 1992, 94-meter gauge work of Secundrabad manmad line was completed. In 2004, the nizam railway line was made broad gauge by Indian railway.
Aurangabad Railway Station falls under Nanded Sub-Division of South Central Railway. It is situated in between Manmad Junction Central Railway to Huzur Saheb Nanded Station South Central Railway line. Aurangabad Railway Station is the only station in Nanded division that has A1 category status. Aurangabad station is one of the model stations in the country. It has 5 platforms of which 4 are used for passenger services. All four are covered. Aurangabad station has many facilities but it could use expansion because the city is the tourism capital of Maharashtra.
Aurangabad has rail connectivity with Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai Central, Nizamabad, Latur Road, Nanded, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Visakhapatnam. The Aurangabad Jan Shatabdi Express is the fastest train connecting it with Mumbai. Some of the important trains from Aurangabad are Sachkhand Express, Devagiri Express, Ajanta Express, Aurangabad Jan Shatabdi
Aurangbad has two more stations within the city limits. One is Chikhalthana Railway Station the other is newly constructed Mukundwadi Railway Station.
- Hyderabad - Aurangabad Passenger is a passenger train belonging to South Central Railway zone that runs between Hyderabad Deccan and Aurangabad It is currently
- Aurangabad pronunciation help info is a city in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the administrative headquarters of Aurangabad district and is
- about 5.5 km east of the city center, and 11 km from Aurangabad Railway Station along the Aurangabad - Nagpur State Highway. The airport is owned and operated
- Aurangabad CIDCO Aurangabad district, Maharashtra Aurangabad division Aurangabad Airport Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Aurangabad railway station Roman Catholic
- Tirupati, Kolkata, Aurangabad Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Una and Sambalpur. The station has frequent connectivity with Parbhani Junction, Aurangabad and Nizamabad
- India census, Aurangabad had a population of 102, 244. Aurangabad is well connected by road and train. Anugraha Narayan Road railway station AUBR is the
- Front view Shikhara Mandapa roof Arcades Ramayana panel Mahabharata panel Aurangabad District, also called one of the 36 districts of Maharashtra state in
- located 17 km from Aurangabad on Jalna road towards the east of the city. It is 8.0 km from Aurangabad airport. The Aurangabad railway station is 19.0 km away
- aspects of Gothic style architecture. The station handles trains originating for Indore, Bhopal, Aurangabad Tirupati, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Nanded
- Manwath Road railway station is a main railway station in Parbhani district, Marathwada region of the Maharashtra. Its code is MVO. It serves Manwath
- Purna railway station is a main railway station in Parbhani district, Maharashtra. Its code is PAU. It serves Purna city. The station consists of four
- located near the Aurangabad Divisional Board of Higher Secondary Education SSC The college is 2 km away from the Aurangabad Railway Station 3 km away from
- Renigunta - Aurangabad Weekly Express Nanded Panvel Express LTRR Latur Road Junction India Rail Info. Maharashtra to get 11 new railway lines Rail budget:
- train arrived at Osmanabad railway station was Mumbai - Osmanabad Express. That train continued for one year via Aurangabad Manmad. Later on in next year
- Narayan Road railway station is a main railway station in Aurangabad district, Bihar. Its code is AUBR. It serves Aurangabad town. The station consists of
- Kalaburagi Junction Railway station Station code: KLBG is located in Kalaburagi district in the Indian state of Karnataka and serves Kalaburagi. The
- 22 Aurangabad Renigunta Junction Express is an Express train belonging to Indian Railways South Central Railway zone that run between Aurangabad and
- Begumpet Railway Station station code: BMT is a railway station and railway junction in Begumpet, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, India. It falls under the
- from Parli Vaijnath railway station : Amravati - Pune Express Via Osmanabad Panvel - Huzur Sahib Nanded via Osmanabad Aurangabad - Renigunta Weekly
- Son Nagar Junction is a railway station in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar. It is located on the east bank of the Son River and was earlier
- Ambedkar Marathwada University. The college is 4 km away from the Aurangabad Railway Station 1.5 km away from the central bus stand and 11 km away from the
- Latur, Aurangabad and Mumbai, Delhi. Yadgir railway station teeming with people www.thehindu.com. Retrieved 12 January 2019. South Central Railway to
- Hyderabad Godavari Railway in October 1900, gave a great impetus to the growth of cotton in the Nizamabad, Nander, Parbhani and Aurangabad Districts, where
- Nanded and Aurangabad Station Code Index PDF Portal of Indian Railways 2015. p. 46. Retrieved 29 April 2019. Indian Railway Stations List train - time
- station of origin on the same day It connects the historical city of Aurangabad to the state capital Mumbai though the actual origination station was
- Chittapur railway station station code: CT is an Indian Railways Train station located in Chitapur, Kalaburagi in the Indian state of Karnataka and
- Hyderabad, Sainagar Shirdi, Latur, Aurangabad and Mumbai according to railway budget 2014 - 15 Chronology of railways in India, Part 2 1870 - 1899 IR
- Mumbai CSMT - Kalyan - Neral - Karjat - Lonavala - Pune Manmad - Aurangabad - Nanded south central railway line Pune - Daund - Solapur - Wadi - Tandur Pune - Satara - Sangli - Miraj - Kolhapur
- Ahmadnagar Nashik 3. Ahmadnagar Aurangabad 4. Ahmadnagar Kalyan Amenities at Ahmednagar railway station include: computerized reservation office
- meant to connect the towns of Poona Pune Nassuek Nashik Aurungabad Aurangabad Ahmednuggur Ahmednagar Sholapoor Solapur Nagpur, Oomrawutty Amravati
Users also searched:
railway, station, Aurangabad, Aurangabad railway station, aurangabad railway station,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →