ⓘ National Highway 3 (India)
National Highway 3, or NH 3, is a national highway in India. It starts from Atari adjacent to India-Pakistan border and near Amritsar and terminates at Leh in Jammu and Kashmir, via Manali in Himachal Pradesh.
After renumbering of all national highways by National Highway Authority of India in 2010, parts of the former NH 1 and NH 70 have been combined with parts of former NH 21 to create the new NH 3.
- Attari - Jalandhar section of old NH 1.
- Jalandhar - Mandi section of old NH 70.
- Mandi - Manali section of old NH 21.
2. Mountain passes
Part of national Highway 3 runs through upper reaches of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir, crossing some high elevation mountain passes. First major pass comes after Manali, which is Rohtang pass at an elevation of 3.978 m. Rohtang pass provides connectivity between the Kullu valley and the Lahaul and Spiti valleys of Himachal Pradesh. Next major pass on NH3 is Baralacha La at an elevation of 4.890 m in Zanskar range. In Leh district, NH 3 crosses over Nakee La 4739 m, 15547 ft, Lachulung La 5064 m, 16616 ft and Taglang La.
National Highway 3 route runs through three states.Punjab
Attari, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur - H.P. border 178.44 km.Himachal Pradesh
Punjab border - Nadaun, Hamirpur, Toni Devi, Awa Devi, Mandi, Kullu, Manali, Gramphoo, Kyelong - J & K border 208 km.Jammu and Kashmir
H.P border - Leh 170 km.
4. Construction and upgradation
Process for upgrading of road from two to four lanes on Jalandhar to Hoshiarpur section was started by NHAI to improve connectivity. Traffic congestion is encountered at Adampur and Rama Mandi on this 58 km stretch. 39.4 km of this project is assigned to the public works department, Punjab.
5. Junctions listTerminal at Wagah India/Pakistan border. NH 54 near Amritsar. NH 354 near Amritsar. NH 503A near Amritsar. NH 44 near Jalandhar. NH 703 near Jalandhar. NH 703A near Jalandhar. NH 344B near Hoshiarpur. NH 503A near Hoshiarpur. NH 503 near Mubarakpur. NH 303 near Nadaun. NH 103 near Hamirpur. NH 305 near Aut. NH 505 near Gramphoo. NH 1 Terminal point near Leh.
- Indian National Highway that ran through the states of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra in India The national highway still exists
- Kolkata Highway It passes through Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Odisha states. Route of primary national highway 53 passes through four states of India Hajira
- National Highway 52 NH 52 Sangrur, Punjab to Ankola, Karnataka is a National Highway in India The old highway numbered NH - 63 was from Ankola in
- National Highway 26 NH 26 previously National Highway 43 is a National Highway in India that connects Raipur in Chhattisgarh and passes through
- National Highway 22 NH 22 is a National Highway in India This highway runs from Sonbarsa in Bihar to Chandwa in Jharkhand. Sonbarsa Indo Nepal Border
- National Highway 24 NH 24 is a primary national highway in India running in a north - south direction. This highway runs entirely in the state of Uttar
- National Highway 153 NH 153 erstwhile NH - 216, is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 53. NH - 153 traverses the state of
- The National highways in India are a network of trunk roads that is owned by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways It is constructed and managed
- National Highway 31 NH 31 is a primary national highway in India It starts from Unnao in Uttar Pradesh and passes through Bihar and terminates at its
- National Highway 27 NH 27 an East - West National highway in India that starts from Porbandar and terminates in Silchar, the highway passes through
- National Highway 30 NH 30 is a primary national highway in India NH 30 connects Sitarganj in Uttarakhand with Ibrahimpatnam in Andhra Pradesh. The total
- National Highway 119 NH 119 is a National Highway in India It runs entirely in the state of Bihar. It is a spur road of National Highway 19. NH - 119
- National Highway 44 NH 44 is the longest - running major north south National Highway in India It begins from Srinagar and terminates in Kanyakumari
- National Highway 17 NH 17 is a National Highway in India running from Sevoke in West Bengal to Guwahati in Assam. This Highway runs mainly through the
- Project National Highway 75 India National Highway 73 India National Highway 169 India National Highway 52 India National Highway 275 India Kerala
- National Highway 154 NH 154 is a National Highway in India Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways PDF New Delhi: Department
- National Highway 227 NH 227 is a National Highway in India Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways PDF New Delhi: Department
- National Highway 147, commonly referred to as NH 147 is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 5. NH - 505A traverses the state
- National Highway 348, commonly called NH 348 is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 48. NH - 348 traverses the state of Maharashtra
- National Highway 9 NH 9 is a National Highway in India in east - west direction. It starts at Malaut in Punjab and ends at Askot in Pithoragarh district
- National Highway 47 NH 47 is a primary National Highway in India It starts from Bamanbore in Gujarat and terminates at Nagpur in Maharashtra. This national
- National Highway 151 NH 151 is a national highway in India It is a secondary route of National Highway 51. NH - 151 runs in the state of Gujarat in India
- Route map National Highway 744 or NH 744 earlier NH 208 is a National Highway in Southern India that links Kollam Quilon in Kerala with Madurai in
- National Highway 332 NH 332 is a national highway in India It is a secondary route of National Highway 32. NH - 332 runs in the state of Tamil Nadu and
- National Highway 120 is a national highway of India This highway runs entirely in the state of Bihar. Bihar Sharif, Nalanda, Rajgir, Hisua, Gaya, Daudnagar
- National Highway 248, commonly referred to as NH 248, is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 48. NH - 248 traverses the state
- National Highway 16 NH 16 is a major National Highway in India that runs along east coast of West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. It
- Mizoram. List of National Highways in India by highway number National Highways Development Project Start and end points of National Highways Archived 10 April
- National Highway 317 NH 317 is a National Highway in India This highway runs entirely in the state of West Bengal. It is a secondary route of National
- National Highway 366 NH 366 is a National Highway in India Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways PDF New Delhi: Department
Users also searched:
Highway, India, National, National Highway India, National Highway 3 India, national highway 3 (india), transport in leh. national highway 3 (india),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →