ⓘ National Highway 53 (India)
National Highway 53, combination of old, & is a national highway in India. It connects Hajira in Gujarat and Paradeep port in Odisha. NH-53 traverses the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Odisha in India. The road is the part of AH46 network in India and it is officially listed as running over 1949 km from Kolkata to Surat. it is also known as Surat - Kolkata Highway. It passes through Maharashtra,Chhattisgarh and Odisha states.
Route of primary national highway 53 passes through four states of India.
Hajira, Surat, Vyara, Songadh, Uchchhal - Maharashtra border.
Gujarat border - Dhule, Jalgaon, Khamgaon, Akola, Amravati, Nagpur, Bhandara, Deori - Chhattisgarh border.
Maharashtra border - Rajnandgaon, Durg, Bhilai, Raipur, Arang, Ghorari Mahasamund Saraipali - Odisha border.
Chhattisgarh border - Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh, Kannah, Talcher, Kamakhyanagar, Sukinda, Dubri, Chandhikhol, Haridaspur, Paradip Port.
2. Junctions listGujarat Terminal point at Hazira port. NH 64 near surat NH 48 near Palsana NH 56 near Vyara NH 953 near Songadh Maharashtra NH 752G near Visarwadi NH 753B near Shewali NH 160H near Kusumbe NH 52 near Dhule NH 60 near Dhule NH 753J near Jalgaon NH 753F near Jalgaon NH 753L near Muktainagar NH 753A near Malkapur NH 161H near Nandura NH 753E near Khamgaon NH 548C near Khamgaon NH 548CC near Khamgaon NH 161G near Balapur NH 161 near Akola NH 161A near Akola NH 361C near Murtizapur NH 161E near Hiwra Budruk NH 353K near Nandgaon Peth NH 347A near Talegaon NH 547E near Gondkheri NH 353J near Nagpur NH 353I near Wadi NH 44 near Nagpur NH 247 near Gumthala NH 247 near Bhandara NH 353C near Sakoli NH 753 near Kohmara NH 543 near Deori Chhattisgarh NH 30 near Raipur NH 353 near Ghorai Mahasamund NH 153 near Saraipali Odisha NH 126 near Sohela NH 26 near Bargarh NH 55 near Sambalpur NH 49 near Pravasuni NH 153B near Sarapal NH 149 near Talcher NH 720 near Duburi NH 16 near Chandikhole Terminal point at Paradip Port
- National Highway 53 NH 53 was a National Highway in Northeast India that connected Badarpur, Assam with Imphal, Manipur. NH 53 starts from the junction
- National Highway 153 NH 153 erstwhile NH - 216, is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 53 NH - 153 traverses the state
- National Highway 16 NH 16 is a major National Highway in India that runs along east coast of West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. It
- National Highway 30 NH 30 is a primary national highway in India NH 30 connects Sitarganj in Uttarakhand with Ibrahimpatnam in Andhra Pradesh. The total
- following highways are numbered 53 National Road 53 Cambodia Alberta Highway 53 National Highway 53 India Route 53 Japan National Route 53 South
- 247 near Dahegaon NH 53 near Nagpur NH 44 Terminal near Nagpur. List of National Highways in India List of National Highways in India by state Rationalisation
- National Highway 55 Previously NH42 is a National Highway in India connecting Sambalpur and Cuttack in Indian state of Odisha.Starting from NH 53 in
- The National highways in India are a network of trunk roads that is owned by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways It is constructed and managed
- National Highway 24 NH 24 is a primary national highway in India running in a north - south direction. This highway runs entirely in the state of Uttar
- National Highway 26 NH 26 previously National Highway 43 is a National Highway in India that connects Raipur in Chhattisgarh and passes through
- National Highway 31 NH 31 is a primary national highway in India It starts from Unnao in Uttar Pradesh and passes through Bihar and terminates at its
- National Highway 27 NH 27 an East - West National highway in India that starts from Porbandar and terminates in Silchar, the highway passes through
- Mizoram. List of National Highways in India by highway number National Highways Development Project Start and end points of National Highways Archived 10 April
- National Highway 748 NH 748 is a National Highway in India that starts from Belgaum in Karnataka and ends at Panaji in North Goa district. The highway
- National Highway 34 NH 34 is a primary National Highway in India It runs from Gangotri Dham in Uttarakhand to Lakhnadon in Madhya Pradesh, passing through
- National Highway 144 is a national highway in state of Jammu and Kashmir in India NH - 144 is a branch of National Highway 44. Domel to Katra, 8 km section
- 35 mi long. Before renumbering of national highways of India route of NH - 907 was part of old national highway 73A. NH907 links Paonta Sahib, Darpur
- National Highway 509 NH 509 is a National Highway in India entirely within the state of Uttar Pradesh. NH 509 links Agra with Moradabad and runs for
- National Highway 116 NH 116 is a National Highway of India entirely within the state of West Bengal that connects Kolaghat in Purba Medinipur district
- National Highway 134, commonly referred to as NH 134 is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 34. NH - 134 traverses the state
- National Highway 75 NH 75 is a one of major National Highway in India passing through states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu. This national
- National Highway 44 NH 44 is the longest - running major north south National Highway in India It begins from Srinagar and terminates in Kanyakumari
- National Highway 17 NH 17 is a National Highway in India running from Sevoke in West Bengal to Guwahati in Assam. This Highway runs mainly through the
- Project National Highway 75 India National Highway 73 India National Highway 169 India National Highway 52 India National Highway 275 India Kerala
- National Highway 119 NH 119 is a National Highway in India It runs entirely in the state of Bihar. It is a spur road of National Highway 19. NH - 119
- National Highway 50 NH 50 is a primary national highway in India NH - 50 traverses the states of Maharashtra and Karnataka in India The total length
- National Highway 147, commonly referred to as NH 147 is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 5. NH - 505A traverses the state
- National Highway 9 NH 9 is a National Highway in India in east - west direction. It starts at Malaut in Punjab and ends at Askot in Pithoragarh district
- National Highway 348, commonly called NH 348 is a national highway in India It is a spur road of National Highway 48. NH - 348 traverses the state of Maharashtra
- National Highway 2 is a national highway in India that runs from Dibrugarh in Assam to Tuipang in Mizoram. This national highway passes through the Indian
Users also searched:
Highway, India, National, National Highway India, National Highway 53 India, national highway 53 (india), transport in paradeep. national highway 53 (india),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →