ⓘ Paul Graham Wilson
Paul Graham Wilson is an Australian botanist. He has been the most prolific contributor to the journal Nuytsia, contributing to the first issue in 1970 and to the 12th volume in 1998 which was dedicated to him for his contributions to plant taxonomy, and to celebrate his 70th birthday. Since his retirement from the Western Australian Herbarium in 1993, he has helped to maintain a comprehensive census of the flora of Western Australia. Wilson has mostly published papers dealing with the plant families Rutaceae, Asteraceae and Chenopodiaceae.
1. Selected publications
- Coronidium, a new Australian genus in the Gnaphalieae Asteraceae.
- A taxonomic review of the genera Eriostemon and Philotheca Rutaceae: Boronieae.;
- Rhetinocarpha Asteraceae: Gnaphalieae - a new genus from Western Australia;
- New species and nomenclatural changes in Phebalium and related genera Rutaceae;
- A taxonomic revision of the genera Crowea, Eriostemon, and Phebalium Rutaceae
Users also searched:
paul graham wilson, 18th century in missouri. paul graham wilson,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →