ⓘ 2020 Colorado House of Representatives election
The 2020 Colorado House of Representatives elections will take place on November 3, 2020, with the primary elections held on June 30, 2020. Voters in all 65 districts of the state House will elect their representative for a two-year term. It is going to coincide with state senate elections and the biennial United States elections.
In the previous state House election 2018, the Democrats increased their majority to 17 seats, gaining 5 seats, while the Republicans lost 5 seats. Therefore, for Democrats to lose their absolute majority in the House, Republicans and other parties would need to gain at least 9 more seats.
2. Incumbents not seeking re-election
Four Democratic and five Republican incumbents are term-limited and prohibited from seeking a consecutive fifth term.
- Tracy Kraft-Tharp D, District 29
- Jonathan Singer D, District 11
- Lois Landgraf R, District 21
- Jovan Melton D, District 41
- Stephen Humphrey R, District 48
- James Wilson R, District 60
- Lori Saine R, District 63
- Perry Buck R, District 49
- KC Becker D, District 13
- Janet Buckner D, District 40 Running for State Senate
- James Coleman D, District 7 Running for State Senate
- Larry Liston R, District 16 Running for State Senate
- Sonya Jaquez Lewis D, District 12 Running for State Senate
Users also searched:
2020 colorado house of representatives election,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →